Rad Checker Stripe skateboard | 7.75" Navy
product unavailableadd to wish list
Rad Checker Stripe skateboard 7.75" Navy.
Complete skateboard RAD Board CO. s "Checker Stripe" series is one of the best beginner boards on the market.
RAD Checker stripe is a skateboard for flip and street skating. RAD skateboard will be a great companion during the first contact with the world of skateboards. Equipped with all the right parts and it's practically ready to go right out of the box.
- solid hybrid maple top for durability
- medium concave board gives you well - balanced control combined with a comfortable position
- hard 99A wheels for a solid landing and perfect for powerslides
Deck width 7.75" (shoe size 35 - 42)
- 7 ply hybrid maple (combination of Canadian and hard maple)
- dimensions: 31" (78,7cm) x 7.75" (19,7cm)
- Concave: Medium
- characteristics: Double kick
- griptape: Pre-gripped
- Aluminium, Standard kingpin, Standard hanger
- wheelbase: 13.875" (35.2cm)
- depreciation (bushing): 85A
- diameter: 52mm
- hardness: 99A
- bearings: ABEC-7
We display positive and negative feedback. Statements are reviewed and approved before publication. You must be logged in to add feedback. We strive to ensure that feedback comes from customers who have purchased products from our shop.