Wheelie pegs have a different use than a standard BMX.
They are used to safely stand on the rear axle of the bike while performing tricks (flatland, wheelie, stb). They are not suitable for grinding.
Made of aluminum 6061-T6. Built to withstand any combo on your wheelie stunt bike. Available in 3 different colors to suit each axis (3 sets of adapters) to ensure reliable installation and safety.
* If you have a bike with gears (Bomma 10speed, Chenga, Lucky6) you need to use additionally the "Peg Wedge" kit to mount the pegs. On bikes with gears, it is not possible to mount the pegs directly on the axle. You can find the "Peg Wedge" kit here
> 2 pieces + axle adapters included
> material: aluminum 6061-T6, CNC
> covered with griptape (sandpaper)
> additionally with 3 sets of adapters to fit any axle / dropout:
- short 10mm - for use with the axle and 10mm dropout
- long 10mm - for use with a 10mm axle and 14mm dropout (ideal for medusa and bomma bikes), replaces standard axle adapters
- long 12mm - for use with 12mm axle and 14mm dropout (ideal for kush2, kush2 + and madmain bikes), replaces standard axle adapters
- 14mm axle does not require the installation of additional adapters