Two years in the making and we are finally happy with our first ever MTB designed for street use, coining the genre STB (Street Terrain Bike). A signature design for pro wheelie-rider and scene OG @nl.kizzy who was instrumental in the design from start to finish.
The MTB has always been @nl.kizzy ‘s wheelie weapon of choice and he wanted his signature bike to be better than any other wheelie bike out there. Perfection takes time, no compromises were allowed. Designed from the ground up as a brand-new bike, no off-the-shelf frame parts, all bespoke, painstakingly modelled on Solidworks, prototyped, tooled, hydroformed and perfected on the streets. No pointless frills, bosses, gussets.
Only clean lines, perfect welds and geometry, carefully selected and proven to do the business. This is no MTB, this is the Lucky6 STB, designed for high-speed street terrain on the back wheel.
Key Technical Features:
- Wheel size – 29”
- Frame: Medium size 16", Ultra lightweight/stiff hydro formed, 6000 series heat treated alloy with forged alloy yoke for 2.8” tyre clearance
- STB – Spring fork 120
- Taper headtube with sealed bearings
- Hollowtech bottom bracket with samox alloy cranks and CNC machined 7075 sprocket with staggered teeth for optimal chain retention
- STB Microshift XLE 10 speed (11-42)
- Super wide double wall rims (to take any street abuse) with alloy hubs
- Shimano hydraulic brakes
- 2.5” Lagos Snakeskin wheelie/street tyres
- Alloy butted bars
- Forged / CNC alloy short reach stem
- Mafiabikes wheelie seat with alloy post and quick release
- Alloy cage pedals
- Mafiabikes brand new lucky6 grip
- Peg ready solid rear axle
- Available in frame size 16” and 18”
Key Riding features:
- Designed by riders, for riders
- Lightweight construction for ultimate control
- clean lines and easy to customise
- 10 gears, carefully selected for all riding conditions
- Mafiabikes suede wheelie seat with quick release (quick height change for all conditions)
- Solid rear axle for easy peg installation
- Bullet proof drive-train for extended riding sessions (day after day)
- Exaggerated outboard chainstays for easy foot placement (frame work)
- Lagos snakeskin tyres – designed for swerving with more aggressive tread the further you lean - weighted for combo tricks
Product reviews (0)
We display positive and negative feedback. Statements are reviewed and approved before publication. You must be logged in to add feedback. We strive to ensure that feedback comes from customers who have purchased products from our shop.