Dartmoor Two6player Evo 26" is a popular dirt bike built on the iconic Two6Player frame. The Evo version is valued for its great value for money.
The specification includes Manitou Circus Expert fork, microdrive drive with BMX crank and hub with driver, SRAM Level hydraulic brake or Kenda K-Rad tyres.
For a better fit to the rider's height and preferred bike riding style it is available in two frame sizes.
Size S: adapted to users from approx 160cm to 190cm.
Size L: adapted to users from approx over 180cm.
- Frame Two6Player - continuation of the most popular DJ frame and already known construction from the 2021 season
- Dark chrome frame finish
- 2-piston Sram Level hydraulic brakes
- Kenda tires K-Rad 26x2.3" 30 TPI
- Manitou Circus Expert fork
- Solid wheels with new double wall Shark rims
- Compact Viper stem and Tornado handlebars that are 750mm wide and 31.8mm in diameter
- New "Iron" singlespeed chain
Frame: Dartmoor Two6player 26" | Aluminium 6061-T6 | Hydroformed | geometria Dirt / 2 sizes
Fork: Manitou Circus Expert | 26" | travel: 100mm | axle: 15mm | compression sweep: Absolute+
Bar: Dartmoor Tornado | Aluminium | width: 750mm / diameter: 31,8mm
Stem: Dartmoor Viper | Aluminium | Short | 31,8 mm
Headset: Dartmoor Blink | sealed bearings
Rims: Dartmoor Shark | 26" | 32H | double wall
Tires: Kenda K-Rad | 26" x 2.3" | 30TPI
Cranks: 3pc | 4130 Cr-Mo
Sprocket: Dartmoor Peacock | 25T
Front hub: Dartmoor Reel | aluminium | sealed bearings | oś: 15mm | 32H
Rear hub: Dartmoor Reel Singlespeed | aluminium | sealed bearings | 32H | Driver: 10T
Chain: Dartmoor Iron | singlespeed
Brakes: SRAM Level | hydraulic | 2-piston | disc: 160mm
Saddle: Dartmoor Fatty Combo
Seatpost: aluminium | 27,2 x 200mm
Grips: 135mm | diamond pattern | with clamps
Pedals: Dartmoor Candy
Weight: 11,65 kg