REKD Junior Ultralite In-Mold skate helmet | Black
REKD presents its super light and strong Junior Ultralite helmet especially for children. Made in In-Mold technology.
REKD Junior Ultralite is a very efficient, super light helmet designed for a wide range of competitive sports. Created using modern In-Mold technology, which combines the protective inner core of EPS permanently with the outer shell of the PC, which allows achieving an incredibly low weight with the best protection. Ultralight is at the forefront of the REKD Protection product range and is the best choice for the price on the market.
It has a safety certificate in accordance with EN1078 and CPSC standards.
It weighs just 233 g (XXS / XS)!
- Ultralight In-Mold technology
- Inner shell made of high-density expanded polystyrene (EPS)
- Durable outer polycarbonate (PC) shell
- Durable nylon webbing strap with nylon buckle
- Thermally embossed antibacterial lining
- REKD protective rivets
- Comes with a double lining for an optimal fit
- 13 vents for optimal airflow
- Weight: XXS / XS - 233g
Size chart - head circumference:
XXS / XS - from 49 to 52 cm
Shipping costs The price does not include any possible payment costs
Product reviews (0)
We display positive and negative feedback. Comments are approved before publication, but we do not interfere with or moderate their content. We do not check that you have actually purchased the product. You must be logged in to add a review.