Eclat Bondi Cortex Freecoaster 20 "BMX Rear Wheel | Black
The Eclat Bondi x Cortex Freecoaster 20 "is a professional BMX rear wheel which consists of a high quality" Cortex "Freecoaster hub and a super strong" Bondi "rim. - you will be well equipped.
The Eclat Cortex Freecoaster hub is appreciated by raiders around the world for its durability and reliability. They use highly reliable, bomb-proof internals that have been tested and developed together with the Éclat PRO team. The hub comes with our "Gong & Viper" nylon hubguards, making it fully ready for street use right out of the box.
Cortex Freecoaster has been mounted on an ultra-durable and wide Eclat Bondi rim with a reinforced structure and thicker sidewalls.
> Hub: Eclat "Cortex" Freecoaster
- Body: 6061-T6 Aluminum, 36H, two heavy-duty high-performance bearings
- Driver: 9T, RHD, two durable and reliable high-quality bearings, polymer sleeve for additional support, new thrust system (three points), C-clip for longevity, adjustable slack (play on the pedals)
- Axle: Male, Hollow (Hollow), 14mm, Cr-Mo, heat-treated, hardened
- Nuts: Aluminum, 17mm wrench
- Hubguards: "Viper and Gong", made of nylon - glass fiber
- Weight: 671g
> Rim: Eclat "Bondi" 20 "Heavy Duty
- Material: 6066-T6 Aluminum, reinforced double walls / 2 chambers, box-shaped, flash welded, additional reinforcements inside, wider sidewalls
- Number of holes: 36
- Width: 38mm
- Height: 19mm
- Spokes: Steel, secured with a band
- Weight: 538g